Team Fundraising Page of Postively Blue
My team, Positively Blue is honored to support such a great fundraising event with excitement. This is my teams fifth year supporting BFKS and its refreshing to know our fundraising efforts help support the local community. Through our fundraising children are paired with great mentors and resources to give them additional support and guidance. I look forward to your support and hope to see you at the alley!
days left to give
raised of $600 goal
Location / Venue
- 4200 Allen Road
- Allen Park, MI 48101
- Apr 13, 2019 11:00 am to
- Apr 13, 2019 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
BFKS is Big Brothers Big Sisters largest national fundraiser, raising over $20 million annually for children in need across the country.
Because of BFKS, more Bigs and Littles can be paired up, more friendships can be created and improved outlooks on life can be started. By bowling and/or donating, you will become an official #DefenderofPotential
- Tuesday February 19th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m -Omni Atrium & Commons Café
- Wednesday February 20th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m-Detroit Tower (lower level hallway)
- Thursday February 21st, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Renaissance Center (outside elevator banks)
- Thursday February 28th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Jefferson Building (lobby)
Last day to register online is Friday April 5, 2019!
NOTE TO TEAM CAPTAINS:
The bowling lanes can hold 6 people per lane, therefore a team can only be 6 people. You may create multiple teams under the same name with distinguishing details.
Example:Pill Spliters Team 1, Pill Spliters Team 2. We'll do all we can to keep these teams next to each other on the day of.
- Tiffany Albert, president and CEO, Blue Care Network, and vice president, BCBSM – Blue Care Network
- Sondra Pedigo, vice president, Office of National Health Reform, BCBSM – Strategy and Public Affairs
- Steve Carrier, senior vice president, Network Management and Provider Partnership Innovation, BCBSM – Health Care Value
- Joe Radtka, vice president, Finance Health Plan Business and Finance Corporate Services, BCBSM - Finance
- Nicole Wotlinski, vice president and Deputy General Counsel, BCBSM – General Counsel
- Bill Fandrich, senior vice president, Information Technology and CIO, BCBSM – Information Technology
- Tina Gates, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 1781
- Kristofor Harrison, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2500
- Monty Hutchison, UAW Chairperson, Amalgamated-BCN Local 1781
- Janice Hilliard, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2145
Please write all checks to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit or BBBSMD.
Katie Koch, Director of Development & Marketing
Jonah Masek gave a $21.29 donation to support Tia HeiligI hope the event went well Tia! Thank you for the work you do with this great cause :)