Team Fundraising Page of Albert's Alley Allstars
Albert's Alley Allstars
BBBS is the largest one-to-one mentoring organization in Southeast Michigan serving nearly 1,000 youth annually with site- and community-based mentoring programs which further separates BBBSMD from other mentoring programs. The mentoring model is certified by multiple federal government departments as an “Effective” model in realizing positive outcomes for youth. On Saturday, April 13, BBBSMD will host an annual fundraiser to support their mission to organize mentors for children facing adversity, providing safe, strong, enduring and professionally-supported one-to-one relationships that change lives for the better. Because of Bowl for Kids' Sake, more Bigs and Littles can be paired up and more friendships can be created
days left to give
raised of $12,000 goal
Location / Venue
- 4200 Allen Road
- Allen Park, MI 48101
- Apr 13, 2019 11:00 am to
- Apr 13, 2019 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
BFKS is Big Brothers Big Sisters largest national fundraiser, raising over $20 million annually for children in need across the country.
Because of BFKS, more Bigs and Littles can be paired up, more friendships can be created and improved outlooks on life can be started. By bowling and/or donating, you will become an official #DefenderofPotential
- Tuesday February 19th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m -Omni Atrium & Commons Café
- Wednesday February 20th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m-Detroit Tower (lower level hallway)
- Thursday February 21st, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Renaissance Center (outside elevator banks)
- Thursday February 28th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Jefferson Building (lobby)
Last day to register online is Friday April 5, 2019!
NOTE TO TEAM CAPTAINS:
The bowling lanes can hold 6 people per lane, therefore a team can only be 6 people. You may create multiple teams under the same name with distinguishing details.
Example:Pill Spliters Team 1, Pill Spliters Team 2. We'll do all we can to keep these teams next to each other on the day of.
- Tiffany Albert, president and CEO, Blue Care Network, and vice president, BCBSM – Blue Care Network
- Sondra Pedigo, vice president, Office of National Health Reform, BCBSM – Strategy and Public Affairs
- Steve Carrier, senior vice president, Network Management and Provider Partnership Innovation, BCBSM – Health Care Value
- Joe Radtka, vice president, Finance Health Plan Business and Finance Corporate Services, BCBSM - Finance
- Nicole Wotlinski, vice president and Deputy General Counsel, BCBSM – General Counsel
- Bill Fandrich, senior vice president, Information Technology and CIO, BCBSM – Information Technology
- Tina Gates, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 1781
- Kristofor Harrison, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2500
- Monty Hutchison, UAW Chairperson, Amalgamated-BCN Local 1781
- Janice Hilliard, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2145
Please write all checks to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit or BBBSMD.
Katie Koch, Director of Development & Marketing
Laurrie Murphy Knight gave a $105.23 donation
Ronald Wood gave a $106.34 donation
Patricia Stone gave a $105.23 donation
Shunda Jones gave a $52.76 donation
Sharon L Heath gave a $106.34 donation
Jeniene Edwards gave a $105.23 donation
Nichole Thompson gave a $52.76 donation
Jim Kallas gave a $105.23 donation