Team Fundraising Page of IT - Little Rock and Rollers
IT - Little Rock and Rollers
Hello everyone! I would like to ask for your support in the Bowling for Kids Sake. If possible, could you please consider making a small donation to my page. Any donation amount makes a difference. I am a “Big Sister” in the BCBSM Lunch Buddies program, and I want you to know that this is really and truly a worthy cause. I have participated in the Lunch Buddies program for 10 years, and will be bringing my “Little Brother” Carlos to this event. Our job at Lunch Buddies is to be their friend and to help guide them. For some of my Lunch Buddies, this is the best part of their school day; they get a smile, a hug and made to feel like they are the most important person in the whole world (which they are). Carlos is my community Little, which means that I can take him out and do things within the community, like you do with your family. My choice to do this is because sometimes someone needs a helping hand or to know that there are other choices. If I am to make a difference, I must be available for my Little brother as best as I can. The reality of where these children live, and program that Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) offers to them does help. These children go from place to place, and BBBS can and does make lasting impacts in how these children view themselves or by letting them know that someone really does care about them. BBBS does make a difference in children’s lives; I have seen this first hand, so please consider donating to this worthy cause. Team Littles Rock and Rollers, and Carlos and I will be bowling in this event! He loves to bowl and so does his sister, who is also part of the BBBS program who will be bowling at the event also.
days left to give
raised of $600 goal
Location / Venue
- 4200 Allen Road
- Allen Park, MI 48101
- Apr 13, 2019 11:00 am to
- Apr 13, 2019 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
BFKS is Big Brothers Big Sisters largest national fundraiser, raising over $20 million annually for children in need across the country.
Because of BFKS, more Bigs and Littles can be paired up, more friendships can be created and improved outlooks on life can be started. By bowling and/or donating, you will become an official #DefenderofPotential
- Tuesday February 19th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m -Omni Atrium & Commons Café
- Wednesday February 20th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m-Detroit Tower (lower level hallway)
- Thursday February 21st, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Renaissance Center (outside elevator banks)
- Thursday February 28th, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m - Jefferson Building (lobby)
Last day to register online is Friday April 5, 2019!
NOTE TO TEAM CAPTAINS:
The bowling lanes can hold 6 people per lane, therefore a team can only be 6 people. You may create multiple teams under the same name with distinguishing details.
Example:Pill Spliters Team 1, Pill Spliters Team 2. We'll do all we can to keep these teams next to each other on the day of.
- Tiffany Albert, president and CEO, Blue Care Network, and vice president, BCBSM – Blue Care Network
- Sondra Pedigo, vice president, Office of National Health Reform, BCBSM – Strategy and Public Affairs
- Steve Carrier, senior vice president, Network Management and Provider Partnership Innovation, BCBSM – Health Care Value
- Joe Radtka, vice president, Finance Health Plan Business and Finance Corporate Services, BCBSM - Finance
- Nicole Wotlinski, vice president and Deputy General Counsel, BCBSM – General Counsel
- Bill Fandrich, senior vice president, Information Technology and CIO, BCBSM – Information Technology
- Tina Gates, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 1781
- Kristofor Harrison, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2500
- Monty Hutchison, UAW Chairperson, Amalgamated-BCN Local 1781
- Janice Hilliard, president, Amalgamated UAW-BCBSM Local 2145
Please write all checks to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit or BBBSMD.
Katie Koch, Director of Development & Marketing